The website www.noia.ca is owned and operated by the Newfoundland & Labrador Oil & Gas Industries Association (Noia). By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Noia updates the information on this web site regularly, however, cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
Use of the information on this web site is at the user’s risk. Noia shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from:
- The use of or reliance on information contained in this web site;
- Inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current
- Use of any third party web sites linked from or to this web site;
- Any Internet software used in connection with this web site or computer viruses or other destructive programs downloaded or encountered as a result of using this web site;
- Any other matter connected with this web site; even if Noia is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Noia does not collect any personal information about visitors to this web site other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. That personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
If you have any concerns relating to the privacy or confidentiality of this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All material on this web site is protected by copyright. The material may be used and copied for personal, non-commercial or educational purposes without charge or further permission from Noia provided that:
The material is not modified and users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced:
- Copyright or trademark notices are not deleted
- Noia be identified as the source of the material; and,
- The reproduction not be represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of Noia.
- Reproduction of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from Noia.
- Written permission is required for the use of material that is subject to third party copyright.