(St. John’s, NL – February 26, 2020) — At its Annual General Meeting held today, Noia welcomed new members to its Board of Directors and thanked outgoing members for their service.
Karen Winsor, Atlantic XL, began her one-year term as Chair of the Board of Directors. James Parmiter, Cahill Group, was acclaimed as Vice-Chair and Christian Somerton, Pennecon, was acclaimed as Treasurer.
Fourteen candidates stood for election for the five vacant positions of Director who serve a two-year term. The successful candidates are:
- Jennifer Haley, Aker Solutions;
- Sheldon Lace, Atlantic Towing;
- Gregory Stacey, KCA Deutag Drilling Canada;
- Denis Mahoney, McInnes Cooper; and,
- Heather Beresford, TechnipFMC.
During the Annual General Meeting, Noia also acknowledged the following outgoing board members for their dedicated service:
- Past Chair – Liam O’Shea, Atlantic Offshore Medical Services;
- Vice-Chair – Karen Winsor, Atlantic XL; and,
- Chair – Mark Collett, Crosbie Group.
- David Billiard, Aker Solutions;
- Hank Williams, Cougar Helicopters;
- Christian Somerton, Pennecon;
- Ian Arbuckle, RothLochston; and,
- Jason Muise, TechnipFMC.