St. John’s, NL (October 7, 2016) — The Newfoundland and Labrador Oil & Gas Industries Association (Noia) is pleased to advise that the latest edition of Noia News is now available.
Noia News is Noia’s quarterly publication that provides members with educational and informative articles about the local, national and international industry, as well as Noia’s activities on behalf of its membership.
This edition of Noia News takes an in-depth look inside the 2016 Noia Oil & Gas Conference with articles focusing on:
- The challenges and opportunities offered by the province’s deepwater oil & gas offshore industry
- Remaining viable during cost constrained times through standardization, simplification, collaboration and innovation
- East coast operator activity updates
- An introduction to Nexen Energy – our newest offshore entrant
- The newly discovered play trend in the West Orphan Basin
In other industry news, this edition contains further details on the independent resource assessment of the West Orphan Basin and the recent establishment of an Oil & Gas Industry Council.