St. John’s, NL (June 9, 2016) — The Newfoundland and Labrador Oil & Gas Industries Association (Noia) is pleased to advise that the latest edition of Noia News is now available and focuses on 11 local companies which are not only using innovation and technology to make offshore oil & gas operations more efficient and cost effective, but are also focusing on the next area of interest – the deeper and harsher waters beyond the 200-mile nautical limit.
Companies featured in the Noia News special technology and innovation issue are:
• Avalon Controls (in partnership with Memorial University)
• Dynamic Air Shelters
• Frontier Subsea
• Kvaerner Canada
• Radient360 Solutions
• SubC Imaging
• Provincial Aerospace (in partnership with C-CORE)
• Virtual Marine Technologies (VMT)
As always, Noia News also provides readers with educational and informative articles about the local, national and international industry, as well as Noia’s activities on behalf of its membership.
In addition to the special innovation and technology section, this issue also contains:
• A profile of the St. John’s Port Authority in recognition of it celebrating 50 years
• Nalcor’s summer seismic work
• New OSH regulations
• Benefits agreements versus benefits plans – what’s the difference?
• The new era of exploration
• Noia’s recent submission to the C-NLOPB on its revised benefits plan guidelines
• Profiles of two 30-year members: ACOA and Acuren
• A glimpse into the upcoming Noia Oil & Gas Conference
Noia members can expect to receive their copy of the Noia News in the coming days. It is also available online.